The Close [X] icon of New Popup Window in Lightning Design Theme Is Missing

Hi,

Currently, We are using Skuid v11.1.1, and Lightning Design Theme. When we clicked on button to make it shown the New Popup Window, then tried to close the New Popup window by icon on the top right of the Popup, the icon is covered into White background, somehow this caused to end-user not be able to find the icon to close the Popup window.

Please see the screenshot we have taken as an attachment.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for the screenshot, I can reproduce the issue and will inform the dev team. Could you please try the following workaround:

• Create a new theme based on the Lightning Design theme
  • go to Pop-ups
  • open the settings “Close icon” on the right
  • enable “background”
  • select any color except white and transparent

Now the close icon should be visible. I recommend to change the color for background hover as well.
I hope this information is helpful for you.

Regards,
Luzie

Hi Luzie,

Thank you very much for the instructions of workaround. We will apply this.

You are welcome! I’m happy to hear that the workaround is helpful.

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.1.3 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Please be reminded to read this version’s special release notes here.