Sticky action tooltips and floating table headers on a popup

This table is in a popup from another table, in a page include (and possibly nested inside another page include), and overall is a very complex page. There is a javascript snippet rendering one of the columns in this table. There is a lot going on here, so it would be very difficult to pinpoint where the problem is originating.

The use case is a list of meeting attendees where a timekeeper clicks action icons to record arrival and departure. The icon tooltips do not clear as the user moves from line to line. The records are not saved by the action nor after each row is updated.

The floating table headers are seen when scrolling through the list. They often appear transiently, but also become sticky (so that a screen capture is possible). The effect worsens with a scroll wheel (which also causes scrolling of the table behind the popup when the attendees list reaches its ends).

The sticky tooltips have been a nuisance since they were released (in Brooklyn?), but this situation is unacceptable to the users. Can the tooltips be turned off, or only appear on mouseover, by adjusting some css? The floating header problem might have a workaround in instructing users to scroll more slowly.

Otherwise, I don’t even know where to begin debugging these issues.

(Skuid 11.1.10. Chrome v66 at the moment)

^bump^ - Anyone?

There is something I recognized in reviewing the sticky tooltips: The actions involved have rendering rules such that when the icon is clicked, the rendering rule turns off that action. Therefore, it’s icon is no longer displayed. Perhaps this is a generic issue that can be demonstrated in a sample page. I will work on that soon.

I have isolated the problem with sticky tooltips and created a separate post for that issue. I consider it a bug in 11.1.10. https://community.skuid.com/t/table-action-icon-tooltips-do-not-clear-when-the-action-is-…

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.2.6 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.