Skuid has agreed to be acquired by Nintex – an update and FAQ for our customers

To our loyal Skuid customers,

We are proud to let you know that Skuid has agreed to be acquired by Nintex, a leader in business process automation. Combining Skuid’s depth in low-code application development with Nintex’s leadership in process intelligence and automation provides compelling integrated value for businesses.

We expect the deal will close in the coming weeks, after which we look forward to telling you more about our plans alongside the Nintex team. I am confident in their continued investment into our business, and we believe we can achieve greater levels of service for our customers, benefitting from their team and expertise.

Until the deal closes, you can expect business as usual from the Skuid team. We’ll be in touch again after close for specific operational items such as payment process and contract transfers.

We wanted to specifically thank you for your ongoing commitment to and trust in the Skuid team. We are proud of what we built as an independent company and look forward to what we will build together with the Nintex team.

Thank you,
Ryan Niemann, CEO

Customer FAQ

Who is Nintex?

Nintex is a global company of more than 900 individuals who are dedicated to transforming the way people work through process intelligence and automation. Thousands of commercial enterprises and government agencies worldwide – including more than 50% of the Fortune 500 – leverage the Nintex Process Platform. We encourage you to review a number of Nintex customer case studies.

Why did Nintex sign an agreement to acquire Skuid?

Nintex signed an agreement to acquire Skuid to accelerate its application development capabilities. Recognizing the strength of the Skuid product and team, Nintex will integrate Skuid technology into its process automation platform. The process automation industry is changing rapidly, and Nintex believes that Skuid app dev capabilities will be the critical delivery layer of its leading process automation products.

Will Skuid products continue to be available?

Yes, after the close of the acquisition, Skuid products will continue to be available to customers, and Nintex will continue to invest in innovative new features and functionality as well as the great support Skuid customers are accustomed to today.

How will this change in ownership impact me?

After the close of the acquisition, there will be no immediate change to your relationship with Skuid. Our products will continue to be available without disruption, and it is our priority to maintain the same level of service and support you are accustomed to from our team.

Who do I call if I have a problem or concern?

You may contact your account team if you have concerns, and they will be able to escalate your concerns if necessary.

3 Likes