Same skuid page showing up in multipe instances of skuid lightning component

I have the following setup:

Lightning Page1 -> skuid page lightning component -> skuid page 1

Lightning Page2 -> skuid page lightning component -> skuid page 2

If render Lightning Page 1 first I see the component rendering skguid page 1 correctly.  If I then go to Lightning Page 2 I see skuid page 1 rendered not skuid page 2 as configured and expected.

If I refresh the browner page while I’m on Lightning Page2 then I see skuid page 2 rendered correctly.

I made sure that none of the models on skuid page 1 & 2 had the same name.  (Everything should have a unque model ID. 

Any other idea what could be cuasing this?

Hi Peter,

A few questions:

• Can you describe how you’re navigating between Lightning Pages 1 and 2?
  • And are you bringing your Skuid pages into the Lightning pages using Skuid’s Lightning component?
  • Also, which version of Skuid are you using?
  • Finally, does this involve a Salesforce console?
-Mark

• Can you describe how you're navigating between Lightning Pages 1 and 2?
Via the standard Salesforce Lightning nav bar

• And are you bringing your Skuid pages into the Lightning pages using Skuid's Lightning component?
Yes
  • Also, which version of Skuid are you using?
  • Finally, does this involve a Salesforce console?
No, but the app acts similarly to console.    I created an empy lightning page with app builder.  Inside this page I drop a complicated table nav with links set to point to standard lightning record detail pages.   The result is that a new tab is created for the detail record similar to what happens when you clink a link within a console app.   The second skuid lightning component page is a tab on this detail page.