I have a simple page that is displaying a table of accounts. When previewing the page or loading as a standalone VF page, I have no issues. When accessing the page through a lightning tab where the page is loaded as a lightning app page, I am getting a console error for every picklist field and every record but only when RecordTypeId is added as a field in the model.
This is causing the page to load very slowly as all of the errors compile. Once the errors finish, the page loads.
If I remove the picklist fields from the table, the errors stop. If I remove RecordTypeId from the model, they also stop.
What version of Skuid are you on? Is the Skuid page included in the Lightning app page through the Skuid page Lightning component?
Version 10.0.2 and yes, through the skuid page lightning component.
I’ve been able to reproduce this issue, and have notified our devs about it. We’ll let you know when this is fixed in a future release.
Craig, we have been working on addressing this issue actively for the past month, and the fix is targeted for our Q3 release (early September). The fix is quite involved, so there are no plans to backport this into the Brooklyn Q2 release, the fix will only be distributed as part of the Q3 release.
Thanks for the update. I’ll keep an eye out for the next release
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. Skuid has implemented the solution in the new Miller 11.0.0 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.
As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.
Ah yes, Miller. My favorite of the beer themed Skuid releases.
Thanks for the update!
Hahaha Autocorrect is a corporate joy