Dynamic Mobile and web applications

Can I use Skuid platform to build Dynamic Mobile and web applications outside Salesforce?

Hello Sherif,

Welcome to the Skuid community! That is correct, with Skuid NLX you can build mobile responsive web based applications outside of Salesforce. You can try it now here: https://www.skuid.com/request-developer-account

Hope this helps!
Clark

1 Like

Thanks @Clark_Cregg for your response, my concern is that I went through the docs portal, and I noticed that, or maybe am worng, Skuid is tightly coupled to Salesforce, or that the applications shall be deployed only on Salesforce environment, not as web applicaiton that could be deployed on a web server nor application store.

@sherif.adel – We do have multiple product lines. The SFX product is a managed package on Salesforce and must be deployed there. The NLX product is a standalone application development platform where you can build and host your own web applications. Here is a link to the NLX specific docs: Skuid NLX: Quickstart — Skuid NLX v16.4.2 Documentation

Happy to answer any other questions you have along the way!

Thank you so much @Clark_Cregg, my questions looks trivial, but they will shorten my researchs and direct my decisions.

2 Likes