This is my first time trying to override a tab for a custom object to a Visualforce page that redirects to a Skuid page. It appears that the tab is taking the user to the Visualforce page but then the Visualforce page redirects back to the original page and I see “nooverride=1” in the URL.
Here is what I’ve done:
- I have a custom object Group_Service__c (label = Group Service)
- I have a Skuid page GroupServieList with "Tab to Override" set to Group_Service__c
- I have a Visualforce Page groupserviceRedirectSkuidTab with Markup
- I set the Group Service object's "Button, Links, and Actions" setting for "Group Services Tab" to groupserviceRedirectSkuidTab
- The user has a Skuid licence and a permission set that gives them "Visualforce Page Access" to groupserviceRedirectSkuidTab.