What ID and Opportunity ID

TI have an Account Detail page where I have my related opportunities linked to. I also have an Activities section that is linked to both the Account ID and the related Opportunity ID. This is where I’m completely stumped - IF my account does not have an opportunity OR my Opportunities that are linked do not have an activity, then the Skuid model pulls in ALL activities in my org. So either I get a load error or I’m pulling in activities that are not related to the account/opportunity. I have no idea why this is happening, since I have the What ID successfully linked to the Account ID for account activities and that is working like a charm. But, when I do a similar link to the Related Opportunity ID, it breaks. I have used the conditions What ID IS IN the Account ID and the What ID IS IN the Opportunity ID. Has anybody seen this happen or have an answer?

Condition #1 WhatId = Id of Account
Condition #2 WhatId In Id’s of Account Opps (deactivate if none)

Ensure Activities model is below Account and Opps models.
Ensure the Id fields are both available in the Account and Opps models.

Sounds frustrating…

Definitely try what Pat has suggested. If you’re still experiencing this, can you copy and paste your XML? I was not able to reproduce this based on your description and just wanted to take a closer look.

Ok - so I tried the recommendation from Pat and it still doesn’t seem to pull in Opp Activity into my Activities table. I must also say that I am not a programmer at all…so xml is foreign to me, but I am getting good at how Skuid operations. Here is my xml for the page (it is a pretty big page). The table that isn’t bringing in the Opportunity are the Activities models (Open and closed)
EasyAcct ProSeries Basic Fast Path ProSeries Professional Fast Path Lacerte Fast Path Tax Online Unlimited <model id=“Create_Case” limit=“1” query=“false” createrowifnonefound=“false” type=“” sobject=“Case” doclone=“”

Thanks Khamla. I added my xml below. Take a look…very weird and even making the adjustments Pat suggested I’m still not pulling in any Opp activities.

The XML is cutoff but I was able to see the relevant models. Everything looks fine to me.

Here’s the XML trimmed down only to what’s important.

<model id="AccountDetailView" limit="1" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" type="" sobject="Account" doclone="" datasource="salesforce"> <fields> <field id="Id"/> </fields> <conditions> <condition type="param" value="Id" field="Id" operator="=" enclosevalueinquotes="true" novaluebehavior=""/> </conditions> <actions/> </model> <model id="Related_Opportunities" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" type="" sobject="Opportunity" doclone="" orderby="LastModifiedDate DESC" datasource="salesforce"> <fields> <field id="Id"/> </fields> <conditions> <condition type="modelmerge" value="" field="AccountId" operator="=" model="AccountDetailView" enclosevalueinquotes="true" mergefield="Id" novaluebehavior="deactivate"/> </conditions> <actions/> </model> <model id="ActivityHistory_Open" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" type="" sobject="Task" doclone="" orderby="CreatedDate DESC" datasource="salesforce"> <fields> <field id="Subject"/> </fields> <conditions logic="(1 or 2) and 3"> <condition type="modelmerge" value="" field="WhatId" operator="=" novaluebehavior="deactivate" model="AccountDetailView" enclosevalueinquotes="true" mergefield="Id"/> <condition type="modelmerge" value="" field="WhatId" operator="in" model="Related_Opportunities" enclosevalueinquotes="true" mergefield="Id" novaluebehavior="deactivate"/> <condition type="fieldvalue" value="Completed" enclosevalueinquotes="true" field="Status" operator="does not contain"/> </conditions> <actions/> </model> <model id="ActivityHistory_Closed" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" type="" sobject="Task" doclone="" orderby="LastModifiedDate DESC" datasource="salesforce"> <fields> <field id="Subject"/> </fields> <conditions logic="(1 or 2) and 3"> <condition type="modelmerge" value="" field="WhatId" operator="=" novaluebehavior="deactivate" model="AccountDetailView" enclosevalueinquotes="true" mergefield="Id"/> <condition type="modelmerge" value="" field="WhatId" operator="in" model="Related_Opportunities" enclosevalueinquotes="true" mergefield="Id" novaluebehavior="deactivate"/> <condition type="fieldvalue" value="Completed" enclosevalueinquotes="true" field="Status" operator="contains"/> </conditions> <actions/> </model>

Maybe the Condition Logic needs AND & OR vs and & or.

I think that was it. Once I update the logic again it took! Thanks sooooo much!!!

hehehe … Nice. I’ve never tried lowercase, but there it is.

Hey Skuid! Can you update the help comments, throw an error and/or auto convert to upper case?

Actually lowercase ended up working. I deleted all the logic, saved the page, then rewrote the logic and it worked. Crazy.

Wait… What!?! Can you provide the XML again please? I’m perplexed as to how it worked before but not now.

I suspect you exposed a very obscure bug that avoided when rebuilding. What version of Skuid do you have?

I was working from a hotel internet, VPN’d in. So I would probably start with my connection first as I’m sure Skuid was working as expected, but maybe my connection didn’t take or something. It probably was nothing I did of deleting, saving, adding it back in, saving, etc. I would be willing to bet that the save didn’t take or something. Here is my xml. I can’t wait to be good enough to help on this community instead of just ask questions!

<field id="Case_Co

Hi Pat - how do you add the (deactivate if none)?

Condition #1 WhatId = Id of Account
Condition #2 WhatId In Id’s of Account Opps (deactivate if none)

Perfect. I have that by default, just wanted to make sure. Do you think you could check this issue out that I’m having today on my go live day?

https://community.skuid.com/t/operation-too-large-error-for-one-user-but-not-another-user…