- Also, do fields of your contact model populate? If not, it may be an issue with your URL not containing the actual contact Id as a parameter. 2) Look at the URL of the live page when you are previewing it and make sure it has the parameter “id” or “Id” in it and that the parameter is set equal to the actual Id of one of your existing contacts. 3) Make sure that contact has some changes in the history, otherwise there will be nothing to return. 4) check your model settings to make sure that something in there isn’t causing the problem. Other than that, I’m out of ideas. You have to wait for one of the guru’s to chime in.
Would you mind granting Skuid access to your organization so we can take a look at what’s going on and get this addressed for you? Here is how to do that:
1. Use this tutorial to give us login rights: http://help.skuidify.com/m/getting-started/l/182412-getting-help-how-to-grant-skuid-login-rights-to-your-org
2. Then send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your org Id
- The name of the page where the problem is happening
- The steps required to reproduce the problem.
We’ll see what’s going on…
I am now able to see contact history on your page. Here is what I did on your contact history model:
- Added a condition (it works with either ContactId from ContactHistory = Page/URL parameter Id OR using Field from another model based on Contact Id)
- Checked the Load Model data on page load
- Set 20 as the Max # of records