What are the possible skuid errors or know issues if a skuid page does not load in Salesforce?

What are the possible skuid errors or know issues if a skuid page does not load in Salesforce? Keep in mind the skuid page loads of similar records, I 've copied and paged text into another record and it worked but not for this specific record. Debug log shows no errors as well. Anyone had this happen before?

Sounds like you don’t have permission to see that record. Can you view that record in the standard Salesforce layout?

I have the correct permissions.  No one can see the record.  For example, I use skuid to access a custom object related to the account object. I have a button (on the account) that generates a skuid page and displays certain fields from that custom object in a new window.  It works for all the other records except this one record. I’ve removed all the known issues  from the body of text from activities and text such as “”"'s on both records but the page still does not load. I’ll attach a screenshot.  

This is the error! Or an example of the page not loading.

Hard to say, but it seems like whatever variable you are passing in from the problem record is resulting an a URL that doesn’t exist.

Any javascript errors in the console? 

No

A known issue is the “”" so I did a SOQL query on both objects and did not find any. 

Rah-Miel~

What version of Skuid are you running? If you upgrade to the newest version here do you still see this problem? What are your sharing settings for this object? What are the org wide defaults set to? Do you have any sharing rules for that object? Is the owner of that record active or inactive? If inactive, what happens when you change it to an active owner?

Thanks!
Karen

HI Karen,

An upgrade solved the problem.  Thanks for the reply.  This issue is resolved.

Rah-Miel~

Glad to hear that!

Karen