Using a Child Page as a Page Include is not Showing the Page Region

The include scripts seem to be trying to populate the page region (appending from both child and master) but the result is empty html tag.

Steps to reproduce:

Barebones Main Page (cleanPI), Master Page (cleanMaster), and Child Page (cleanChild) (below). No models, no query string.

Main Page includes Child Page, 2 page titles (have tried including more components/models).

API: v1 Skuid 12.1.7

Expected:

Boo

Hello World

Actual:

Hello World

Thanks in advance for the help!

```<u alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value=""><b alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="">cleanMaster (Master Page)</b></u><b alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value=""></b><br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" /><pre alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value=""><skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="false" showheader="false" cachepage="false"> <models/> <components> <pageregion uniqueid="onlyRegion"> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </pageregion> <pagetitle uniqueid="sk-1zyY-369"> <maintitle>Hello World</maintitle> <actions/> </pagetitle> </components> <resources> <labels/> <javascript/> <css/> <actionsequences/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> <interactions/> </skuidpage> ```<br alt="" name="" rel="" target="" title="" type="" value="" />

Hello!

We have encountered this internally and logged it with the Product team. I will circle back here with any info once its made available.

Thanks for the clear reproduction of the issue and reporting it!

Clark

Clark, any word on this? We have to start building this out soon. Thanks

Hello,

It is currently being reviewed by our product team. I cannot provide an ETA at this time.

I am assuming you are using Skuid Native Package on SFDC… How are you deploying your Skuid Pages?

Thanks Clark. Yes skuid on SFDC.

Nautilus was fun yesterday! Any word on this? Meeting this week with client and then build starts mid october. Thanks!

Nice Timing. You should take the bow. I appreciate the fix!!

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised regarding Child pages loaded in a Page Include component do not render as expected (issue CORE-2530) in the new 12.2.8 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes after you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading.

Thanks again for alerting us of this issue!