Usage of Skuid page in the Salesforce Site

Hi all,

I’m using Skuid provided Custom component in my page builder. I have included that skuid page in the VisualforcePage. Now, I’m able to access that page in the Salesforce through Visualforce Page. But, When I’m trying to use the same page through Salesforce Site, I’m getting the remaining components except the custom component.

Any help to achieve this will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Priya,

Does your Site user have access to the VisualForce page?  Also check that the Site user is licensed for Skuid.

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks Bill for your reply.

Yes, Site User having access to the Visualforce page. Also, Site User is licensed for Skuid. In the Visualforce Page, I’m getting the remaining components other than Custom component. 

Priya,

This may be question for Skuid to answer.  The only other thing I can think of is related to using version 10.  Skuid implemented a feature to make Skuid pages compatible with the Lightning Locker Service.  Skuid creates a Static Resource per Skuid page.  The cache control on that Static Resource is set to ‘Private’.  Maybe try to set it to ‘Public’?

Thanks,

Bill

What is the Custom Component? Have you used this tutorial?
https://docs.skuid.com/latest/en/skuid/deploy/salesforce/visualforce/skuid-page-visualforce-componen…