Unable to activate conditions on models using model.getConditionByName() or through actions. Returni

Unable to activate conditions on models using model.getConditionByName() or through actions. Returning salesforce SOQL error because of missing quotes over Id

I’m having 2 models on same object ,one being used to set and activate the conditions for the other model. All working fine but it’s returning SOQL error because of missing quotes over Id field in generated SOQL where clause.

If we have a close look(sorry for the small pic), we’ll notice that there is no quotes over second where clause condition i.e genesis__collateral__c = xyzId without surrounding quotes. This is causing SOQL to fail.

I have used javascript to set and activate the condition because action framework was not responding and was not reflecting the changes.

Even after making escape condition to true i.e getFieldValue(row,field,true) made no difference. I have been stuck on this for long now without any success. Any help will be appreciated.

Ashish,

• Are you on Skuid Platform or Skuid on Salesforce? If on Skuid on Salesforce what version of Skuid are you on? 
  • Are the models based on Salesforce data or data from an external data source? 
  • Can you explain how you tried to set the model conditions on one model from a different one in the actions (I think you should be able to do that through the action framework)?