UI Only Fields Broken & Not Updating. Table is also not registering saved changes

I just updated one of our sandbox environements to the newest release of Skuid and it completely broke one page (that I know of so far).

I had a few UI Only fields that would be updated by a table row action and then a JS Snippet would color the row accordingly. Post update, the UI only field is no longer updating via the table row action and I cannot edit and save any rows in the table.

I’ve tried updating the theme, removing the UI field from the model, but nothing seems to work.

The row action, is it using action framework? Have you looked at the model data using the console.

It is using the action frame work. I created a test page with a table and added a simple row action to update a UI field. It will successfully update the first row I select but every row I try updating via the row action after that will not update. 

Can you send the XML for the page?

Here is the test page:

It will update the first row selected and that’s all. Prior to updating it would update every row in context.

Got it. The UI Field is set to Read-Only.

Making the field not read-only makes it worse. When I did that, none of the rows are being edited to say, “Yes”

Are you on the most recent version of skuid? 

Oh yeah, remove the query action on the row action.

Thank you for providing XML of the issue. That always helps us come to the problem much faster. You win today. Chicken dinner.

I’m on 9.5.3 and I’m seeing this issue just as it has been described by Josef. I have sent your reproduction page to our devs and are looking to have a fix or workaround out shortly.

Hmm ok. Making progress. Thanks!

Any reason why it looks like it is stuck in edit mode? The italicized font

I don’t know. Be careful though. The info is being saved. You’re just not seeing the save until you reload the page.

That I am not seeing. To that end I have to ask what version you’re on… what version are you on?

I have it working on 9.5.3.

<skuidpage unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" useviewportmeta="true" showsidebar="true" showheader="true" tabtooverride="AE_Connect__c"> <models> <model id="Account" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" type="" sobject="Account"> <fields> <field id="Name"/> <field id="NewField" uionly="true" displaytype="PICKLIST" label="NewField" ogdisplaytype="TEXT" picklistsource="manual" readonly="false" defaultvaluetype="fieldvalue"> <picklistentries> <entry value="yes" label="yes"/> </picklistentries> </field> <field id="Id"/> </fields> <conditions/> <actions/> </model> </models> <components> <skootable showconditions="true" showsavecancel="true" showerrorsinline="true" searchmethod="server" searchbox="true" showexportbuttons="false" pagesize="10" createrecords="true" model="Account" buttonposition="" mode="read" allowcolumnreordering="true" uniqueid="sk-1XE5X-207"> <fields> <field id="Name" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-1XFu0-221" valuehalign="" type=""/> <field id="NewField" hideable="true" uniqueid="fi-1XVDG-270" valuehalign="" type="" readonly="false"/> </fields> <rowactions> <action type="edit"/> <action type="delete"/> <action type="multi" label="Run multiple actions" icon="sk-icon-magic"> <actions> <action type="blockUI"/> <action type="updateRow" fieldmodel="Account" affectedrows="context" field="NewField" enclosevalueinquotes="true" value="yes"/> <action type="unblockUI"/> </actions> </action> </rowactions> <massactions usefirstitemasdefault="true"> <action type="massupdate"/> <action type="massdelete"/> </massactions> <views> <view type="standard"/> </views> </skootable> </components> <resources> <labels/> <css/> <javascript/> </resources> <styles> <styleitem type="background" bgtype="none"/> </styles> </skuidpage>