Don’t know from where I am getting this error…! Haven’t used it in my snippets or script …!There was a problem rendering a component of type skootable: Cannot read property ‘isMoribund’ of undefined…! please help me if anybody have a clue or face the same…! Thanks in advance…!
There was a problem rendering a component of type skootable: Cannot read property 'isMoribund' of un
We are having this issue as well, sometimes it is the error “There was a problem rendering a component of type skootable: Cannot read property ‘isMoribund’ of undefined” and sometimes it is the error “There was a problem rendering a component of type skootable: Cannot read property ‘isEventListener’ of undefined”.
We stripped out our snippets and java to see if it stopped and it didn’t … The best guess we have at the moment is that it’s something to do with page includes. It seems to be appearing the most when we open a drawer/popup/change render conditions etc with a page include and it tries to load, but at the same time either the internet drops out, or we try to do another action as well before the page include is fully loaded or even try closing the drawer/popup where the page include is before it is fully loaded.
We don’t know how to stop it though. Blocking the UI whenever the page includes open/load seemed to help minimize the error appearing but didn’t stop it completely, as it still struggles to load in time sometimes before the error comes up.
If anyone else has any ideas to try that would be greatly appreciated!!
Easy fix. Update your Skuid version to the latest.
This will remedy the issue.
I was experiencing this issue just now when developing that I had cloned from another page. I upgraded to the most recent version of Millau as Matt suggested, but continued to face the issue.
I was specifically getting this error related to a field editor component, so slightly different than the skootable (i.e. table component) you all are experiencing.
Fortunately, I had some border styling around my page’s field editors, and I noticed the fields on one of my field editors was not rendering…just the border.
So I removed that specific field editor, added it back to the page…and voila! The issue went away.
For those of you having this issue, I would try finding the component causing the issue…remove it, then re-add it to your page.
Hopefully that works for too.
Thank you for sharing your solution Conlan!