Text box within a UI only field

Hi there,

I have a requirement where I need the user to input the number of months in the text box within a UI only field. Reference below:

Text box within a UI only field

Please advise on how can this be achieved?

Add a responsive grid with three divisions.
Division one put a rich text with “we have agreed to meet”, in the second division put a field editor with the UI only field. In the third division add another rich text with “months”.

1 Like

@Skuidward_Tentacles Thank you for your response. However, I can’t seem to put a UI only field within a division of responsive grid. I tried your logic via a form component, but the issue here is that it displays the field label of the field that is placed in centre, however I am looking for only text box at that position.

Try adding a custom label to the field and making the label a single space with no text. This should blank out the field label

1 Like

The solution worked but I have formatting issues, can’t seem to figure out any way to resolve that.

Grid divisions have width and vertical centering options. You could also put the components in wrappers and mess with the wrapper settings for width/height/padding/margin.

Otherwise you could take a different approach and put everything in a single rich text component and then put that in a wrapper and use on click actions on the wrapper to open a pop up or sliding panel with a form component

1 Like