Summer '18 table export issues

The native export table button is throwing the following error when trying to export from within a lightning detail page using the Skuid lightning component: 

Uncaught Unsupported MIME type.

The interesting thing is I am able to use the button when my Skuid page is deployed on a single app lightning page. Its just not working on a detail page.

Another issue on both pages, when my table is set to ‘Show All’, the entire table footer disappears along with the export button. Changing to any other number of visible rows brings back the footer, but the same export issue persists.   

This was working before Summer '18. Tested with Skuid 11.1.1 and 11.1.14

Hi Craig,

Thanks for reaching out! I took a look, and the devs are already aware of this and have a fix ready. This will be addressed in our upcoming release this week.

Thank you,

Josh

Hello Skuid Community ~

This has been addressed in the new Millau 11.2.2 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.