Suid Page does not load as its unable to fetch Picklist Values for Record Types after Summer 17 upd

Sandbox got upgraded to Summer 17 over the weekend and now the skuid pages which have picklist are not loading. The object has record types and values for the picklist are enabled for record type. If the picklist fields are removed then the pages are loading fine.

Error log from browser console :

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘value’ of undefined
at f (skuid__SkuidJS:5)
at sforce.Xml. (skuid__SkuidJS:5)
at Function.each (skuid__JQueryJS:2)
at sforce.Xml. (skuid__SkuidJS:5)
at Function.each (skuid__JQueryJS:2)
at Object.getPicklistEntriesValidForRecordTypes (skuid__SkuidJS:5)
at getValidPicklistEntries (skuid__SkuidJS:15)
at (skuid__SkuidJS:16)
at g.render (skuid__SkuidJS:15)
at u (core.js:1)

I’m experiencing this same problem, when I remove the picklist fields the page loads fine.

Sneha and Glenn,

What version of Skuid are you on?

Initial investigation of this issue shows that this is an issue of interoperability between the Summer '17 upgrade and the Brooklyn version of Skuid, and it looks like it might not be an issue for the Brooklyn Update 1 Iteration 4 version of Skuid. Our developers are aware of this issue and are currently investigating. We’ll keep you updated on what we find out as we find it out. 

If you choose to update to Brooklyn Update 1 Iteration 4, please install the new version in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We ask this because Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.


Thanks Amy, I’m running on Brooklyn Update 1 Iteration 2. I’ll go ahead and run the update in our sandbox

Amy - I think we are also seeing this in a client sandbox where they are running Banzai - Update 6.4. Is the only option to upgrade Skuid to fix this currently?

Thanks - Jeff

We are also experiencing this issue for version 8.15.4 running on Summer '17.  Help!!!

Hi guys,

I apologize, but I spoke too soon (in hopes of getting information out to you sooner). It looks like the issue affects Brooklyn Update 1 as well, so I don’t think upgrading will help. We are continuing to investigate this and will keep you posted about what we find out. At the least, we will update you guys again before the end of the day today. 

Sorry Jeff, I spoke too soon earlier. It looks like the issue is also present on Brooklyn Update 1, so I don’t think upgrading will help you. We’ll keep you posted on what we find out.


Just adding that I am working with a customer who is experiencing this problem on Rockaway 8.15.8.



No worries. Thanks for the heads up and for looking into this on your end!

Hi Folks~

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Please check out this community announcement as this is where we will keep the community updated on progress.