Strange Error in Calendar Popup Relating to Time

I started getting this Error when I try to schedule an appointment in the Calendar, and the calendar doesn’t popup.

I know that it is kind of vague, but I am wondering if its something known.

I’ve restored previous version that I know were working and I still get the error.  I started getting the error last night.

Any ideas?


Did this just start happening recently? I.e. was it working on a page and then just stopped working, without any changes on your end? 

Something to check: make sure that both the “Start Field” and “End Field” in your Event Sources’ Models are (a) in your Model and (b) createable by the User

Hi Zach,
Thank you for responding.

This started happening last night.  And Yes I have been working on it and making changes.

The strange thing, though, is that I restored version of the form all the way back to the 14th of this month and I still get the error.


I got it working back to a previous version.  I also had to restore a JavaScript library I had changed.  I am going to recreate what I was working on and hopefully I won’t run into that error.


Glad you got things fixed.  I was worried for a minute but unable to reproduce the errors in our orgs.