Standard Redirect browser tab title

Hello,

I am using standard redirects for the Standard Salesforce objects Tab pages. I am attempting to show a friendly title in the web browser tab (chrome) to replace the whole URL that currently shows up. Below is the VF page markup, but it is not working. No error msg, just continues to show URL in web tab title. I have read the redirect tutorials and posts, but am not seeing where I am going wrong. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, Thanks!

<apex:page standardController=“Contact”
recordSetVar=“c”
extensions=“skuid.Redirects”
action=“{!redirect}?page=ContactsHomeNew” title=“ContactsHome”>
</apex:page>

Ann

Don’t see an issue other than the missing space. “Contacts Home”

Are you getting redirected to the Skuid page? Have you setup the button override?

Yes, redirect works and goes to the Skuid Page.   The Tab button override is also set

Are all pages not showing the title value? Or is this isolated to just this page?

All pages that are using the standard redirect will not show the friendly title using the code I pasted. The only tabs I have been able to get this to work is for custome vf tabs without dependent controller that use the code below

``` ```

Skuid version Milau

i found this post using different search terms https://community.skuid.com/t/customize-browser-tab-title. I used the code suggested here and it works! The only thing missing is the “recordSetVar = c” line. Not sure if need to incorporate that into the code below or not. In any case it is working with the vf markup pasted below. Thanks for your help!

<apex:page standardController=“Contact” extensions=“skuid.Redirects”
showHeader=“false” sidebar=“false” readonly=“false” docType=“html-5.0”
action=“{!IF(canUseSkuid,‘’,redirect)}” title=“Contacts Home”>
<skuid:page page=“ContactsHomeNew” />
</apex:page>