skuid visualforce pages on iphone are blank

we have been using skuid pages in visualforce for a while as publisher actions and pages in salesforce1. They are still functioning and visible in chrome emulator but are blank on actual devices. I have tried iphone X and Iphone 6plus Is this a bug? Obviously a pretty big problem as we were planning to release an update to our app.

I am seeing these errors on the emulator console:https://community.skuid.com/t/skuid-visualforce-pages-on-iphone-are-blank/edit

Any ideas?  I did have to do enable my domain for lightning but not sure if that caused the issue

Hello Chad, I wanted to close the loop with you and the community that this is a known product issue that should be fixed in the upcoming Skuid 11.2.7 maintenance release. 

Thanks so much for the help

Thank you for your patience! Skuid has fixed the issue you raised here, “Skuid VF Tabs do not render in Salesforce Mobile App” (issue CORE-1988) in the new 11.2.7 and 11.2.8 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.
As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade. Please let us know if you continue to encounter any problems with this issue after upgrading. 
Thanks again for alerting us of these issues!