Set ui-only field default item

I am trying to create a editable field {TestField1} on a skuid page that pulls a value from another filed on the object {Sales_Rep__r.Commission_Percentage__c}.

I assumed that you would just put in a action when a user searches for a product that pulls the value from the model like {{Sales_Rep__r.Commission_Percentage__c}} and saves it as the value for the testfield1. If I put in a absolute value like 1 it works but any reference to {{Sales_Rep__r.Commission_Percentage__c}} or {{Opps.Sales_Rep__r.Commission_Percentage__c}} comes up blank.

Any ideas?

CASE(MODEL_LOOKUP("Opps","Commission_Level__c"), "10%", 0.5 * {{Base_Price__c}}, "9%", 0.475 * {{Base_Price__c}}, "8%", 0.45 * {{Base_Price__c}}, "7%", 0.427 * {{Base_Price__c}}, "6%", 0.405 * {{Base_Price__c}}, "5%", 0.385 * {{Base_Price__c}}, "4%", 0.377 * {{Base_Price__c}}, "3%", 0.368 * {{Base_Price__c}}, "2%", 0.36 * {{Base_Price__c}}, 0 )

Found the solution,    In the action value use the syntax {{$Model.Opps.data.0.Sales_Rep__r.Commission_Percentage__c}}

Thanks for sharing your solution :slight_smile: