Save/Cancel Button Formatting

Hi,

I have a page title component with 10 buttons. I would like the Save/Cancel buttons to stand out more and change their color. It seems that when I make those changes to the theme, all buttons change their color. Is there a way to only apply the different color to a particular button set (in this case Save / Cancel)?

Thank you!

Navigation components inside of wrappers inside of a responsive grid make nice buttons due to flexibility in layout and styling.

Kris,

Each button should have it’s own unique Id.  You can use this to target the element on the page.  Here is some CSS that you can add to your page to change the background of the button.  Just find the button’s unique Id by clicking on the button in your page builder and clicking on the Advanced tab.

#sk-1anSWG-84 {<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; background: pink;<br>}

Thanks,

Bill

Kris,

What I wrote in my first post will work for a custom button.  It seems the Save/Cancel button’s styling is handled by Skuid.  There is no unique Id set on the Save/Cancel button.

Right click on either button and inspect the button’s CSS.  You should be able to copy the selector for the button and use it in lieu of the button’s unique Id.  You’ll need to change the CSS for both buttons.

Thanks,

Bill