Salesforce Standard WorkOrder Object Not Found in Skuid

I am trying to create a data model/skuid page using the new Salesforce standard objects WorkOrder and WorkOrderLineItem.  My skuid package does not see these objects.  These objects require an API version of 36.0 or greater.  How can I make them visible to my Skuid package so that I can create a data model that uses them?

Joan,

The API version is controlled by Skuid, and so there isn’t a way for you to make them visible. However, these objects should be available in Skuid as of Brooklyn Iteration 2, although we’d advise that you upgrade to the most recent version, Brooklyn Iteration 5 or Brooklyn Update 1 Iteration 1, available from the Skuid Releases Page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does not allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!