Related List Drawer (B) on Related List Table (A) with A and B same object but different record type

As I mentioned before, I’vw had trouble with drawer in drawer that a I couldn’t figure out. Maybe if you post your page XML someone will be able to spot the issue.

Burn… :slight_smile:

Do you know how I can get the page xml?

The very bottom right hand corner of the page builder you will see a little link for “View Page XML”

sorry if that was a bit blunt, but I wouldn’t post something, especially as a new user if I hadn’t checked, double checked and triple checked against possible tutorials as well as trolling through all the conversations I could find on the community forum. 

Hello Segolene -

Displaying grandchildren inside of a drawer inside of a drawer is definitely possible (I’m doing this currently) so no worries there.

It’s difficult to get the entire picture of your situation without more details and unfortunately, while Raymond is right that sharing the XML might provide some insight, it’s difficult to isolate with just the XML (that said, if you can share, it would be helpful).

I completely agree with you that this appears to be a context and/or condition related issue, just a matter of finding out which one and where now :slight_smile:

Couple of thoughts:

1) Make sure that in your RecipeIngredientJunction model, you are including Receipe__c & Receipe__r.RecordType.DevelopmentName fields
2) This one is a long shot but … The name of your condition “Receipe__r.Id” is a little odd and to be honest, I’m not sure what skuid will do with that name.  Try renaming the condition to RecipeId in the model and in your action sequence.  It might be possible that Skuid gets “hung up” when it finds condition names that contains periods, etc.
3) I know you mention this above, but make sure all of the individual components in the drawer (table, field editor, etc.) have their Context Set to "WHERE Receipe__c equals the Id of the row in Context

If none of the above work, if you can post your XML, I’d be happy to take a look.

Keep us posted!