"Redirect to URL" button in Salesforce Community

I have a Skuid page that I am using in a Salesforce Community.  I’m displaying the page using the Lightning “Skuid Page” component, which works great.  

I have a button with Type “Redirect to URL” on my page.  I want to redirect to another Skuid page, which I’ve also set up as a “Skuid Page” Lightning component.  What should I use for URL syntax to redirect to my other page?  

I haven’t played with this too much - wondering if anyone has tried to do this before I give it a shot.

Elissa,

Add {{$Site.Prefix}} before your URL.

If you wanted to go to a specific Skuid page (i.e. /apex/skuid__ui?page=SkuidPageName), then the URL for the Community would be :

{{$Site.Prefix}}/apex/skuid__ui?page=SkuidPageName

Thanks,

Bill

I have the same issue. Bill - I tried whatever you suggested but it didn’t really solve the issue. This is the URL i have on the button 

{{$Site.Prefix}}/apex/skuid__ui?page=Partner_Request_Selection&AcctID={{Id}}

And this is the error that I am getting

Insufficient PrivilegesYou do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors

I have made sure that the community profile has read access to the page and page assignment object.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Hi Ashwat,

What I’ve learned is that you can’t pass parameters to Community pages the same way you do to internal Skuid pages.  I solved this by placing a pop-up on a primary page - in your use case, the button would open a pop-up with the contents of the Partner Request Selection page in a Page Include Skuid component.  I’d pass the ID into the Page Include.  

Ashwat,

I would check that your partner user has the Skuid Viewer permission set and that they are licensed for Skuid.  If that is good, then check that the partner user has access to the Account record itself.

Thanks,

Bill

Wow that was it. Thanks a lot Bill!