Queue - Page Include Not loading

Have an issue that I’ve been banging my head against for a few hours now and cant solve.

I have a Page with a queue in that should, on click, load a detail page via the Page include functionality.

Both my pages work independently from each other, example:

My queue page works in that, the queue populates with the correct records

My queue page is passing the parameter correctly to the Page include as I’ve created a test ‘Page Include Page’ that displays in my queue directly:

My ‘Detail’ page include works in that I can load it as a stand-alone page with the ID being passed into it from my Queue:

But… the 2 wont work together! I just get this…

Any help greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need more detail on a specific section.

Thanks

It could be a few things. 

1. Please make sure the model names are unique between the queue page and the detail page.  If they conflict you will have problems for sure. 
2. Make sure you correctly have the properties in the Item Action section filled out.  Especially when you go from the test page to your Detail page. 

Hi Rob,

Just checked and all of my Model Names are unique.

As far as I can see, my Item acton properties are set up ok. when Im switching between my test and Detail page I’m only changing the Skuid Page field.

Would you mind giving Skuid login rights to your org so we can check out why this is failing?   Use this tutorial if you don’t know how.   Then send an email to Support@skuidify.com with your org id and the page name. 

Thanks. 

Probably don’t remember… but can you share what the reason was?  I have the same issue.  I have queues on lots of pages, but this one won’t load the page include.  It just blinks and throws no errors.

No model name conflicts…

My setup looks just like the one above.

Did we get a resolution on this? I’m having the same exact issue.