Problems conserning Skuid view not showing certain records in PartenlPortal view

I have tried to produce two page layouts that seems to be alike. But when seen as a Partner Portal user some records won’t show. I can’t find any fields that should limit this because, as far as I can see, PP access is granted on all relevant records and fields.

Below is my view. I can see more records than PP-user (the ones circled) and I also can see subrecords (price history lines)

PP-user first product to be seen is my fourth and the sub(?)record won’t show anything but headlines.

Hi Trine,

My first recommendation would be to check the sharing settings for the objects you’re using in this page. If community users should be able to view these, the sharing settings for external users should be Public.

If that’s already in place, I’d check the field-level security settings for the profiles involved - look at them side by side, and see if perhaps an id or reference field is not visible for the affected profile.

Thanks for your response. I realized while working on it that the skuid-page is showing completelyu different numbers as in the service contract so it seems there is more than the problem conserning some records not showing. If I try to go into Contract Line Item ID it only sends me to a construction page when logged in as a partner portal user. Suggestions?

Whenever you get sent to the “construction” page, that means that there’s a security / permissions issue. You’ll need to review the Sharing Settings for the Contract and Contract Line Item Objects to ensure that your Partner Portal users will be able to read / edit the Contracts, Contract Line Items, and any other records that they need to.

Ok, but my Partner Portal user sees the correct records if he/she goes directly into the Service Contract in classic view. Wouldn’t that mean they have gotten the right permissions?

Trine, which release of Skuid are you working with in this org?

Where do I find this?

In your Salesforce Setup, you can search for “Installed Packages” and Skuid should be listed with its version number there. 

Thank you. The version number listed is 8.13

Thanks! In order for us to investigate further, we need you to be on a supported version. Information and download links are available from the Skuid Releases page at https://www.skuid.com/releases/salesforce. As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.