Picklist still not working

So, I do not know if I should spend the time going back and changing all the buttons?

We might be talking about two separate issues.

Currently, we have nothing on the books for broken buttons. We haven’t seen the issue yet. There has been no reproduction of the issue or a live case where we have seen it broken. The fix the devs are working on relates to the fix I provided March 1st and relates to RM1_Engagement__Tab_Set_Test because it is the topic on this post.

We would need to have XML of a broken button to begin working on a fix for button sets. Feel free to paste as many broken button XML as you can below or create a new conversation of it in the community with the broken XML included. It would also be helpful to know what version of skuid you were on prior to upgrading where the button stopped working.

Based on what we know right now, you should go back and change the buttons because our developers have no information to even go on for that.
If we receive XML of a broken button, then we can begin to see how long it would take. Realistically, it would be 2-3+ weeks, but we make no promises. It would all depend on what is happening with the XML.

Depending on what we see in the XML, it could also be a crazy quick fix. It would all depend.

I wish I could give more specifics, but I don’t want to make a claim I cannot back up or keep.

Depending on which issue we’re referring to here, I think the fix has been implemented in the new Brooklyn Update 1 - Iteration 4 release which is now available on the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing  into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

If you wouldn’t mind confirming first, that would be great! Thank you!