Partner Communities: Skuid will not display (page override issue?)

Hi JD,

Are you referencing the static resources issue or something different? 

JD is referring to the original issue that Aaron solved by making his pages public read only.  The data on the pages is not affected by this setting, only the pages themselves.  So an account I cannot see will not be shown even though I go to a Skuid page for that Account Id.  The page will load,  but the model will simply be blank. 

JD is more security conscious that most of us.  The leftover nervous tics from working at the big company IT shop… 

Regarding your issue.  Is this by chance a pretty recent org?  Do you have the critical update “Serve Static Resources from the Visualforce Domain” implemented?  It has caused us this sort of problem with static resources.  

http://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/rn_cruc.htm

Thank you Rob! Unfortunately, That current update is not applied to the prod or sandbox orgs, so it does not seem to be related to the issue we are experiencing with the font issues. Any other ideas?

Hi Joshua, What version of Skuid are you running? I know that an issue with loading fonts in communties was fixed in Skuid 7.24.

Ben,

Thanks for reaching out. Currently on version 7.27