Thanks Rob - that all makes sense and I’ll try it soon.
However, after implementing this I wasn’t aware of an issue that had come up that is somewhat unrelated to this - we just have too much going on in our Skuid page now, and some Opportunities won’t load.
Not sure if this deserves another thread, but I think it’s related enough that hopefully it can be answered here.
What I want to do is make our “Documents” tab a page include (more specifically all the sub-tabs will be another Skuid page).
I’ve started by doing regular attachments in a new page. I have them to work on their own when previewing a specific opportunity, however when using them as a Page Include it either shows no attachments or all attachments in SFDC.
What I have in my new page (called Opp_Document_Tab) is:
- Tab for Regular Attachments (eventually will do Feed, Google Docs, Notes)
- Models for Opportunity and Attachment
- A table in the tab using the Attachment model
- Condition on the Attachment model that the ParentId = (param) id; this is the same as in my original table for my main Opportunity page. It worked there and it works in this page on previews
- A Page Include of Opp_Document_Tab on my “Attachments” tab in my main Opportunity Skuid page
- I’ve messed around with the Query String but that doesn’t seem to affect anything - it’s either always nothing or all attachments (it changes if I remove the condition mentioned above from my new page)
Any ideas (I feel like it’s a really simple fix that I’m missing)? Apologies for completely changing direction on this issue!
Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Displaying Feed Attachments in Attachments Model.