Page Builder freezing up

I opened a page, clicked on a filter I want to delete, clicked on the small red x in the properties area, and now my page is completely frozen.  I can’t click on anything else and nothing is happening.  Been sitting like this for 15 minutes.

Waited about 45 minutes until Chrome gave me the “Oh Snap!” message that the page was not loading.  Please help

Stephen,

Are you able to delete the filter in the XML instead of from the page builder? It may be helpful to collapse sections you don’t need to alter by clicking on the little triangle to the right of the row number (like I did below to collapse the models)

to help you pinpoint where the filter is in the XML.

Hope that helps!
Karen

Stephen~

We’ve been able to reproduce the issue you are seeing. We have alerted the devs of this bug and will update the community once a release is available that has a fix for this. In the meantime, we have confirmed that, although not ideal, the workaround is to delete the filter from the XML.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you!!!
Karen

Hi Skuid Community~

Thank you for your patience as we addressed this bug. This issue has been resolved in the Brooklyn Iteration 3 release which is now available from the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!

-Skuid Support (SS)