Page Assignments and Tab Name

I’m overriding the standard account page and have Skuid page assignments set up so that some Profiles see the standard page layout, some see one Skuid page, and yet another profile sees a second Skuid page. My Visualforce page looks like this, and works just fine except for the “Title” parameter - it doesn’t show on the browser tab.

<apex:page standardController=“Account”

extensions="skuid.Redirects" 
 action="{!redirect}?objectType=Account&amp;actionType=View"> showHeader="true" sidebar="false" readonly="true" docType="html-5.0" action="{!IF(canUseSkuid,'',redirect)}" title="{!Account.Name}"> </apex:page> Previously, I was overriding the standard page layout with one and only one Skuid page and was able to use the following Visualforce page. In this version, the "Title" displayed perfectly: <apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="skuid.Redirects" 
showHeader="true" sidebar="false" readonly="true" docType="html-5.0"
action="{!IF(canUseSkuid,'',redirect)}" title="{!<a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="http://account.name/">Account.Name</a>}">
<skuid:page page="{!IF(Account.Type='Patient','SkuidPatientDetail','')}" />
</apex:page> The difference is in the <skuid: page> parameter, which I can no longer use because the logic is more complex - needs to account for the user profile. Any ideas about how I can get the best of both worlds here? 

Elissa,
Unfortunately, the “redirect” method doesn’t support the browser title property. Sorry about that!

For further info, this documentation gives a list of scenarios for using the component. (see Reason #9 in the list)

-Emily