Opportunity standard "New" button overwritte for specific profiles only

Hi,

We would like a specific sales profile only to access a specific skuid opportunity page when they click on SF.com standard "New" button. All other sales profiles should not have access to the new skuid opportunity creation page but stay on the standard SF.com creation page. I went through the documentation and created a VF page : "CyrilOpportunityCreate" <apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="skuid.Redirects" action="{!redirect}&page=CyrilOppty__*NewOppCreation*4">

I went through Opportunity Buttons, links and Actions / "New" / Overwride with VF Page "CyrilOpportunityCreate".

I created two new Skuid pages assignments based on profiles to assign in one case the new opportunity create skuid page to a specific

profile and opportunity standard Layouts for other profile.

Unfortunately it does not work.

All sales do access the new skuid page when they click on SF.com std "New" Opportunity button when only one specific profile should do it.

Hope someone could guide me on this. Thank you again

Cyril

Cyril~

Because you are using page assignments, you should be using something that looks more like this:

<apex:page standardController=“Opportunity” recordsetvar=“a” extensions=“skuid.Redirects” action=“{!redirect}?objectType=Opportunity&actionType=Tab”>

</apex:page>

Please check out this tutorial for further instructions.

Thanks!

Karen

Actually Karen - it should be 

objectType=Opportunity&actionType=New

But otherwize - you are absolutly right. 

Thank you so much Karen for your quick support.
Cyril.

Merci Rob.

Hi Karen, Rob,
Sorry to be a pain.
I have tested your proposal below, but changing the VF with the code : “<apex:page standardController=“Opportunity” recordsetvar=“a” extensions=“skuid.Redirects” action=”{!redirect}?objectType=Opportunity&actionType=New"> </apex:page>" did not work for me.
I could no longer see the VF available into SF Customize/Oppties/Buttons and Actions/“New”/override with SF page.
Using above code, when I click on “New” std oppty button it opens the std oppty page but not the new skuid page for specific profile only and std oppty page for all other profiles.
Thank you again,
Cyril