One single fIlter updating 3 Tables from same object (oppty) at the same time

Hi
I am not very familiar with snippet and spent sometime trying to replicate snippet examples in the skuid community without good success.
I have created a skuid oppty page with 3 x oppty tables within Tab Set component to show 3 x different “pre-formated” views of the funnel with limited filters in each page.
I would like to be able to use one master Filter called “Territory” sales users could select that would automatically refresh and filter the 3 x oppty Tables at the same time with the same territory information.
“Territory” is a picklist custom field on the oppty page today in SF.
Do we really need a snippet here knowing the 3 x tables are on the same oppty object ?
As we have multiple territories between North America, EMEA, APAC I would prefer a toggle filter rather than a picklist filter if this is possible.
If anyone could help …
Thanks a lot.

One thing that you can try is to activate and set the value of a model condition from a button either on a page title component or a navigation component. 1) You would create a model condition on your oppty model setting the territory to a blank value as filterable default off. 2) You create a button that uses actions to activate and set model condition. Depending on what you are going for, you could do a dropdown navigation with a button for each of your territories. Since all of your tables are on the same object, by activating the condition on the model and setting its value you will effect all of your tables with one click.

Though this requires some Javascript - here is your answer.  

https://community.skuid.com/t/cross-model-linked-conditions

Fear not - its easy to implement.