OData tables not displaying records (OData Query: undefined)

We are using Banzai’s model services to connect to an instance of Netsuite.
Ideally, we would like to use OData to make the connection. Skuid can find all the data tables, all the fields in those tables, but seemingly, can’t access the records.

When I use the same service URL for a REST model, it works perfectly. I can see the fields, the records, no issues.

Any ideas? I tried including all fields in the model, no go.

Hi Mansour,

If you’re running Chrome, can you open up the “Network” tab in the Developer Tools and then filter for XHR requests? There should be a few items called “apexremote”. Can you inspect and possibly post (if it doesn’t contain any private data) the response from your netsuite server?

Unfortunately it’s probably an ugly JSON response, but there may be an error message somewhere in that response that would be helpful.

Got the following errors in the XHR request tab:

webkitIndexedDB’ is deprecated. Please use ‘indexedDB’ instead.

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

When I try to create a new record in the model, I also get this:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘__batchResponses’ of undefinedOData.request.f.reject.message @ skuid__ODataAdapterJS:4(anonymous function) @ skuid__ODataAdapterJS:2(anonymous function) @ skuid__ODataAdapterJS:4j @ skuid__JQuery:3k.fireWith @ skuid__JQuery:3e.(anonymous function) @ skuid__JQuery:3(anonymous function) @ skuid__SkuidJS:24e.cb @ VFRemote.js:133VFExt3.direct.RemotingProvider.VFExt3.extend.doCallback @ VFRemote.js:99VFExt3.direct.RemotingProvider.VFExt3.extend.onData @ VFRemote.js:94VFExt3.extend.handleResponse @ VFRemote.js:75a @ VFRemote.js:39(anonymous function) @ VFRemote.js:40

Yeah, I think to debug this further, we’ll need to see what your NetSuite Odata Service is actually returning to us. This is a bit complicated, but with Chrome, we can look at the actual response returned from your Odata Service. Try following these steps in Chrome, and if you can, email the results to support@skuidify.com.

1. Click on the Network Tab of your Chrome Developer Tools.
  2. Filter down your results to just the XHR requests
  3. Make sure that the “record” button is red and then refresh your page.
  4. You should see some results come back into your console called “apexremote”. Click on those results to see more details.
  5. Click on the “Response” tab and then either inspect that response for error messages, or just send the whole thing to support@skuidify.com and I’ll take a look at it.

Thanks!

To expose Netsuite data as OData endpoint try this free service.