Number of conditions met

still one thing left. the ordering of the model at the end of the snippet.

I’m still not getting the QueryMatchCount the values in the table.

var myModel = skuid.$M('YOURMODELNAME'), $ = skuid.$, QueryMatchCount, dfd = $.Deferred(); // query in snippet $.when(myModel.updateData()) .done(function(){ // loop through rows $.each(myModel.getRows,function(r,currentRow){ // loop through conditions $.each(myModel.conditions,function(i,condition){ // if the value set in the condition equals the value of the corresponding on the current row if (condition.value == myModel.getFieldValue(currentRow,condition.field)) { QueryMatchCount++; } }); myModel.updateRow(currentRow,{QueryMatchCount__c: QueryMatchCount}); }); $.when(myModel.save()) .done(function(){ $.when(myModel.updateData()) .done(function(){ dfd.resolve(); }) .fail(function(){ dfd.reject(); }); }) .fail(function(){ dfd.reject(); }); }) .fail(function(){ dfd.reject(); }); return dfd.promise();<br>

Thank you so much for your hard work and patience with this! When the table loads in the popup the QueryMatchCount column is still blank and even when I look at the records that come up after the query, all of the fields are blank for QueryMatchCount. Am I missing a step in the process?

I can a screen share a little later to run through it. Should work though. Just missing something small somewhere.

Pat, you are a rockstar! Thank you so much for getting this to work!

We agree Nate.  Pat is a rock-star…