Condition value is not cleared for multi-select filters after user selects and un-selects option(s).
Though, for single-select condition the condition value is cleared after user un-selects an option.
Furthermore, in release 13.0.15 the value used to be cleared.
- API Version: v2
- Release: Chicago
- Release version: 13.0.15 → 14.4.9
- Platform: Salesforce
In page editor
- Create a model with with a condition that allows multiple values.
- Create a multi-select filter for that model.
In page view
- select one or more options for the filter. You can observe that the condition that been enabled and the condition value(s) have been set.
- Un-select all of the options for the filter. You can observe that the condition has been disabled, but the conditon value has not been cleared.
I use the following via JS Console to observe the condition:
con = model.getConditionByName('example'); con.values; con.inactive;
A list with empty string,
[''], should be stored in
condition.values, at least according to 13.0.15.
condition.values contains values of previous selected options.