Model filter is being completely ignored

I have a very simple filter condition on my opportunity model and it is being completely ignored.

It seems this filter is not being applied at all. When I preview my page, all records are returned regardless of Record Type.

Not sure if this is the issue, but it looks like you’ve got an 18-digit ID there, I’ve usually used the 15 digit ID. Try removing AAK from the end and see if it works?

First guess would be that you didn’t add the RecordTypeId field to your opportunity model. If so, the model is not brining in the RecordTypeID field, so there is nothing for the condition to compare against.

Another thing to check is if your user has field level security access to the RecordTypeId field on the Opportunity Object. For security reasons, Skuid doesn’t run conditions on fields that the user does not have read access to. 

I tried the above solutions today and still no luck.  I also confirmed that I have full visibility to the field (I am the salesforce administrator).  

Ok, we’ll have to get a bit more advanced to figure this out.

Step 1 (Somewhat Advanced): Can you check post the XML that is created for the model and post it here? There are some cases where this XML can get messed up and not be in sync with what the builder says.

Step 2 (More Advanced): Open up your javascript console, and type the following commands.

Command1:
skuid.model.getModel(‘MyModelName’).soql;

Command2:
skuid.model.getModel(‘MyModelName’).conditions;

If you can, post the results of these commands, maybe we can get to the bottom of this. You’ll have to replace MyModelName with the case-sensitive name of your model. For Command2, I’m mostly interested in the properties of the condition in question. You may have to click a little “expand” arrow to see those properties.

I didn’t see anyone else suggest it, but if you’ve applied any logic to your conditions, you have to manually add any new conditions to the logic. You can see this by selecting the “Conditions” on the model.