Model condition 'includes' operator malforming SOQL query

This is a continuation of a previous issue I had here: https://community.skuid.com/t/cannot-use-userinfo-fields-for-includes-in-model-condition I’m making changes to this page and am running into the same issue of my query being malformed. Here is the query that is being generated:

SELECT Comments__c,Level_1__c,Level_2__c,Level_3__c,Recommendation__c,TBA_Selection__c,TBA_Selection__r.Name,Tags__c,Value__c,Score_Type__c,Probe_questions_for_in_person_interviews__c,Id FROM TBA_Score__c WHERE (Level_1__c = 'Activity')AND(Level_2__c = 'Written Assignment')AND(Level_3__c = 'Question 1')AND(Score_Type__c = 'Written Assessment')AND(TBA_Selection__c = 'a2A80000000SOS0EAO')AND(Question__c = '1')AND(Tags__c = 'Written#, Q1#')AND((TBA_Selection__r.X2nd_Reviewer__c includes 'Yinnie Tse')OR(TBA_Selection__r.Written_Focus_Reviewer_Q1__c includes 'Yinnie Tse'))AND(Reviewer__c = '005800000046Q0DAAU') 

And this is what it should look like (and what works when I test from the Developer Console), notice the added parentheses around my ‘include’ value:

SELECT Comments__c,Level_1__c,Level_2__c,Level_3__c,Recommendation__c,TBA_Selection__c,TBA_Selection__r.Name,Tags__c,Value__c,Score_Type__c,Probe_questions_for_in_person_interviews__c,Id FROM TBA_Score__c WHERE (Level_1__c = 'Activity')AND(Level_2__c = 'Written Assignment')AND(Level_3__c = 'Question 1')AND(Score_Type__c = 'Written Assessment')AND(TBA_Selection__c = 'a2A80000000SOS0EAO')AND(Question__c = '1')AND(Tags__c = 'Written#, Q1#')AND((TBA_Selection__r.X2nd_Reviewer__c includes('Yinnie Tse'))OR(TBA_Selection__r.Written_Focus_Reviewer_Q1__c includes ('Yinnie Tse')))AND(Reviewer__c = '005800000046Q0DAAU')

Again, I don’t see an option to use ‘contains’ instead of ‘include’ or ‘=’. Any updates on this? Thanks! Eulogio