Mobile Pages not working post-Brooklyn fix 9.2.0

I just installed the fix for Brooklyn that resolved my earlier post around tab sets not working in IE.  Suddenly, none of my mobile-style pages will load - even the page builder gives me a blank gray screen.  (Ditto for IE and Chrome for the user-facing pages, ditto in Salesforce1.)

Same here.

Monica and Pat,

We see the issue and will have it patched up in a hotfix release as soon as we can (in process now). 

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience as we addressed this bug. This issue has been resolved in the Brooklyn Iteration 1.1 release which is now available from the Skuid Releases page.

As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes when you upgrade.

Thanks!

Amy