Looping through a model

Is it possible to loop through a model in Skuid? For example, if I have a many-to-many relationship, and I want to display all the records in a table, but I have an unknown amount of siblings of this child record, is there a way to have the model keep looping through relationships, until it finds every sibling record, related to the child? At this point I can only display one sibling, but if I was able to loop through the relationships, the model would be able to pick up all the siblings. I’m assuming this functionality doesn’t exist, and I’ve been using the Salesforce related list, to display the siblings, just curious if it’s possible.

I’ll let the developers chime in on the programmatic side (where these things are all possible).  But on the declarative side you can add Child relationship information to a model, such that you can create a display where the sibling relationship is displayed within a table or field editor.  You may have only seen parent relationship links in the model creation UI.  Click that “Child Relationship” tab in the model properties for some surprizes. 

Check out this tutorial:  http://help.skuidify.com/s/tutorials/m/models-conditions-filters/l/102520-include-child-relationship…