Lookup field renderer - Custom (run a Snippet): I need help...

Hi Anna, yep those three screenshots look correct.

You are correct that in saying that the actions will need to be run as a row action - the id returned by each row will be different, and thus the actions need to operate within the context of the row being updated.

There is some background on the actions framework here and a good community example here

One thing to note about model names - they don’t necessarily have to match the salesforce object name. So where you have an object named MMA_Private_Lesson_Enrollment__c you would be fine to call this ‘Enrollment’ in Skuid, or even ‘enrol’ - shorter model names makes it easier to use in Javascript and also merge syntax. No difference really, I just find it easier to use shorter model names for merging data, e.g. {{$Model.Enrollment.data.0.Id}} is easier to write than {{$Model.MMA_Private_Lesson_Enrollment__c.data.0.Id}}

If you’re comfortable with Javascript then thats a possible solution too, but if it can be done declaratively its generally more robust in the long term. Feel free to post the code here and someone with more experience in JS than me might be able to help out.