Looking to donate my time to a non-profit

Do any of you know any non-profits centered around family supports who use Salesforce/Skuid and would benefit from my expertise at no charge? Closer to home in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada the better. :wink: I am compelled to do so as I’ve benefited greatly from local resources in parenting/child supports. Looking to give about 5-10 hours per month.

Giving a bump due to honorable request. Thanks for the daily encouragement. I hope you find what you’re looking for and I hope they find you.

^^^ bump ^^^

Pat, i stumbled upon this:
“GuideStar is the world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations.”
https://www.guidestar.org/Home.aspx

If you search for Ottawa or Ontario, pages upon pages of nonprofit orgs come up. Although knowing which ones are on Salesforce+Skuid is no guarantee. 

CompassCare would be delighted to have your services, Pat! We’re focused on saving the lives of children, not particularly on parenting and child support. We refer to other local agencies in Rochester for those things, but none of them are using salesforce/skuid. Several of the other pregnancy centers around the country that use our app offer parenting education.