It would be great if there was a way to see all pages that have an error

We have some fields that have been renamed in a managed package and will display as an error in skuid pages. It would be great if there was a way to pull up all pages that have an error.

Tami…Use the global search in Salesforce and lookup the old field name (i.e. ‘oldFieldName__c’).  You will find all of the Skuid pages that still reference the old field name.

Thanks Bill. I did that and was able to find records that had a name change I knew about. However, I also found errors that I didn’t know to look for. So I think it would be good to be able to see all pages that have errors.

This might be interesting,  but would really require the pages to be run in order to show the errors that might be found in them.  Some headless browser running process might be viable here. We have talked about page audit tools, this sort of error detection features would be interesting to add there. 

Rob I was sifting through the XML to see if there was any sign in there that there was an error on the page and didn’t come up with anything. Aside from going into each my 300 pages is there another way to identify errors? Audit tools on pages would be great!