issue with css when opening & closing table drawers

I am having an issue when opening and closing table drawers…

As seen in the screencast gif below, I have a table with drawer row action, which opens up into another table of child records.

When I open and close a couple of drawers, the CSS seems to go wonky and suddenly I lose the row action buttons that allow me to open and close each drawer, forcing me to refresh the page, which would be very frustrating UX.

I removed all custom CSS that would affect this table, and still seeing the issue.

http://g.recordit.co/uRNMFc7zUa.gif

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Conlan

Conlan,

What Skuid version and browser are you on? Do you only see this on one page or across multiple pages? Do you see this across multiple users and/or profiles or just one?

Thanks!
Amy

Hi Amy,

I've done some additional playing around, and to confirm...no it does not occur on different pages. In fact, I have been placing that table into different panels (of my panel set) as well as in a responsive grid. Therein seems to be the issue.

The table works just fine when I place it elsewhere, but in that particular panel, it gives that issue. I don't really want to re-design the page to place it elsewhere, since it's a core page to the functionality of this app. I also have this same table structure replicated on 5 other tabs within this page, so if possible to find a fix, I would really appreciate it.

It's a right position panel, with set width of 350 px (although changing the width didn't solve the issue).

Thanks for your help on this!

Conlan

Conlan,

Does the panel set have scrolling? Drawers don’t tend to work well in scrollable environments.
What browser and Skuid version are you on?

Thanks!
Amy

Thank Amy! I turned off scroll bars on the panel set, and it looks good now.