Insufficient on Rockaway, ok on Banzai

I have a rep who was trying to close an Opp and is getting a “Insufficient access rights on object id” error.  We haven’t adjusted the page at all but we did install Rockaway.  How can we fix that?

Can you post the exact error message, and which fields the user is trying to change? Does the error only show up when the user goes to save changes to a record, or does it show up on initial page load?

That is the error that was displayed (Insufficient access rights on object id).  It’s only upon saving; page loads fine.  I used the same page as a system admin and was able to save without a problem.  I’ve also seen a few Apex errors that stem from skuid since upgrading as well:


1) Developer script exception from SiriusDecisions : Utils : Apex CPU time limit exceeded
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0053000000AbWUr/00D3000000007Um

Visualforce Page: /apex/skuid__UI

caused by: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded

2) Developer script exception from SiriusDecisions : PicklistEntry : Apex CPU time limit exceeded
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0053000000AbWUr/00D3000000007Um

Visualforce Page: /apex/skuid__UI

caused by: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded

The CPU time limit exceeded error is a different phenomena. 

Can you double-check the Sharing and access settings on the Opportunity object for that user? For instance, can you try to do the same thing as that user using a standard Salesforce page? (e.g. go to edit the Opportunity page via the following URL: /{{opportunityId}}/e?nooverride=1 and make your changes and click save. I just want to see if Skuid is throwing a different error than you would get from the standard Salesforce UI.

Joe~

Just wanted to check in and see where things are at with this … 

Thanks!
Karen

Sorry - meant to write back in here.  It was a sharing rules issue (opp owner was changed so it wasn’t owned by the rep trying to close the deal).

Joe~

Glad to hear you figured out what was wrong on your end :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Karen

I can confirm that I’ve noticed a similar issue after Rockaway was pushed onto a client org.
Just like Joe Ort, I hadn’t touched the page in months but it was reported to me that users were seeing “Insufficient access rights on object id” as well as “Insufficient access rights on cross-reference id”

Resolution that I found had to do with explicitly granting access to records using a “Sharing Set” on the Community.

This wasn’t necessary prior to the Rockaway push. My problem is resolved, but wanted to document the issue/oddity.

Roman~

Glad you were able to resolve the issue!
Karen