include pages not loading on visualforce skuid page

I have a skuid page with tabs. The tabs that are include pages are not loading in my visualforce page. Error is “Page include does not exist”.

Is the the correct code for the visualforce page?

<apex:page showHeader=“true” sidebar=“false” readonly=“true” docType=“html-5.0” title=“MMA 2015-2016 Enrollments”>
<skuid:page page=“MMA_2015_2016_Enrollments” />
</apex:page>

When you use the skuid:page component you have to make local copies of several VF pages that come with the package.  One of these is “INCLUDE”  

Check out this tutorial.  The Prerequisites section shows how to make the local copy.  The tutorial also has plenty of examples that I believe will help you out… 

Thanks Rob. I do not see an attached tutorial…?

Well Dang!  Its the last day of Dreamforce and I’m pretty bone tired.  Here you go… 

https://docs.skuid.com/latest/v2/en/skuid/deploy/salesforce/visualforce/skuid-page-visualforce-component.html#prerequisites

Have a great weekend. 

No problem. After spending 5 hours a day learning this, I go and teach 50 kids a week. By the end of the week, I call them all by the same name because they are just a blur. Everyone is “Bob” to me by Friday. So, thanks Bob!

That’s a great strategy… HA! 

this… basically saved my skin just now too! 

Has got rid of the “Include does not exist” issue, but now my included component is coming out WhAcKy. I will look into this separately though. cheers!