I have created a google calendar API and using it as a data source. On preview, I am getting this error ‘Login canceled’.
Did the OAuth connection to the Google API work once? If so, could you please try reentering the client ID and client secret,
then save the OAuth connection again and test it?
I am new to skuid and It has not worked once for me. And I did not see any option to add the ID and secret in Skuid.
Have you seen and followed this guide on how to setup a googe API and the OAuth connection in Skuid?
This describes all steps needed to setup a functioning OAuth connection with Google API.
yes, I have done the set up as the steps suggested in the guide.
I am facing multiple issues. If you can help creating filters, would be great. I am unable to get the list of fields while creating the filter.
Then you should’ve stumbled over these steps to create the data source inside Skuid:
- Navigate to Configure > Data Sources > Authentication Providers.
- Click New Authentication Provider.
- Fill out the necessary fields:
- Name: Enter a unique name, such as GoogleAuth.
- Authentication Method: OAuth 2.0 / OpenID
- Provider Type: Google
- Grant Type: Authorization Code
- The Authorize and Token Endpoint URLs will be set automatically by the provider type.
- Default Scopes: This field will be auto-populated with the appropriate scopes for both Google Drive and Calendar.
- Client ID and Client Secret: Enter the respective credentials for your Google project
- Click Save.
- If Skuid asks you to create a Remote Site Setting, click OK.
Hi Janick, I actually set this up yesterday. I entered the Id and secret as per the tutorial. Upon page load, I am presented with a GoogleAPI login screen. I login, then the login window goes blank except a message that says “window should close momentarily”. It never closes on its own. If I click the x to close the window, it then get the login cancelled error message. Login has never worked successfully. I have not tried to reset ID and secret yet. I will try that next. I am on version 10, windows 10, latest chrome browser.
thanks for the additional information. As you have setup the connection just yesterday, i’m not sure if the secret and ID renew will help but i’m looking forward to hearing your results!
I’ll keep investigating the issue and let you know if i find the reason for this.
This time around it asked me to login to the google account. On logging in, I got the below error.