I am seeing a bug in one of my pages - 1 Problem with this skuid page

I am seeing a bug in one of my pages - it looks like something has not been saved or canceled but it is not letting me hit cancel and exit. (I get a red error message that says: There were 1 problems with this Skuid Page. Click to display… 1. A Skuid Model, ‘page’, requested a Field with relationship name ‘skuid__Last_Modified_Date_Check__c’, on the skuid__Page__c Object, but Skuid could not find a valid Field accessible through this relationship name. Please check that this Field actually exists on this Object (or on any related Objects). If it exists, then ensure that the user has permission to access it. If it does not exist, remove it from this Model.

Hi Shira,

Please verify that the affected user has the Skuid Page Viewer (and/or Skuid Page Builder if appropriate) permission set assigned. If so, let me know which permission sets are assigned, and where exactly you’re seeing the error (in the page builder, or in your Skuid page, etc).

Hi Mark, yes I have Skuid page view and builder permissions - I am the SF admin at my organization. I see the error on the page builder and also on some of the salesforce pages (we use Skuid as the interface for our customized SF pages) See screenshot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0ZcuITo_vSXCfoM4E87IMzTG1eMwstZ/view?usp=sharing

Is this an error that only started happening recently? If so, are you aware of any recent admin/permissions changes that may have been made in your org?

The error you shared refers to the “Last modified date check” field, on the Page object. Both of these are part of Skuid’s managed package, and the Last Modified Date Check field is what the page builder uses to confirm whether your user has permission to edit the page. That’s why I recommended checking permission sets. It seems that the Skuid page builder does not see that you have the correct permission on that field. Can you also add the Skuid Admin permission set to your user, if you don’t already have it?

Thanks. we’'ll take a further look.

We are also now experiencing this error overnight. v11.2.9

Users are seeing field level errors for fields they do not have FLS. The native Skuid Page Viewer permission set does include “edit” access on the page object.

I’ll add, it seems like all of our permission sets and profiles that had ‘read’ access on objects before now have all CRUD access including view all/modify all. The Skuid Page Viewer permission set should have only been set to read only. Our setup audit trail confirms that these profiles were not changed to this access manually. I’m wondering if this is the cause. We have not found this to be true in any org outside of our own in NA78. 

I’d check any profiles that should have read only access to objects and confirm they do not now have view all/modify all with all CRUD access. 

Seems to be a general trend. https://www.reddit.com/r/salesforce/comments/bpq336/salesforce_enables_modify_all_in_all_user_profiles/

Thanks Craig for the reddit link. Per the comments, sounds like Salesforce is involved and will be publishing something on trust.salessforce.com. Sounds like it only affects folks who have a Salesforce community turned on …